A "cookie" is a small data file transferred by a website to your computer's hard drive. Accepting the cookies used on the Sites does not give us access to your personal information, but we may use the cookies to identify your computer. Cookies are typically classified as either "session" cookies or "permanent" cookies.
- "Session" cookies do not stay on your computer after you leave our website or close your browser. The aggregate information collected permits us to analyze traffic patterns on our site. This can enable us over time to provide a better experience on our site by improving content and making our site easier to use.
- "Permanent" cookies are those that remain on your computer. They are used to facilitate shopping, personalization and registration services. For example, cookies can keep track of what you have selected to purchase as you continue to shop and allow you to enter your password only once on Web pages where a login is required. "Permanent" cookies can be manually removed by the user.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.html
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Deleting%20cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Apple Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/11471.html