Please follow the instructions for use. Improper use will reduce the effect and cause it to break or tear.
- To ensure effective use, adjust the tension so that you can feel a firm pressure in the lower back area.
- For long use, adjust the pressure using the auxiliary belt (if you feel it too tight, loosen the belt).
- To store the support, align the fasteners with each other completely so that it does not wrinkle and catch any other fabric.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- If back panel is uncomfortable, remove panel from the pocket.